Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kickin off 2012...

I've never been great at New Year's resolutions. I always have big ideas but I tend to lack when it comes to execution. This year I'm actually gonna do it!

First resolution intention, check! I have always wished I did a better job at documenting my life. I can't even count the number of journals I have started only to forget, get too busy or too lazy to continue. My hope is this blog will be simple enough for me to keep up with at least a couple times per week. It seems like I all the coolest people I know are blogging, and I'm always striving to be more cool :) Special shout out to one of my favorite people, Laura Cronin, who constantly inspires me to do more (this new project included.)

In case you're wondering, yes, this blog will primarily be about the most important person in my life. My son Patrick blows my mind everyday and without a doubt, he will be the primary source of any writing inspiration I may have. I hope you enjoy hearing about him and the rest of my family as I begin to document our life in 2012! I wish all my friends and family the best in this new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment