Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My son is a cheesy ham...

My family recently had a really fun photo shoot with Katie Rozental from PhotographyBee. After the shoot, I of course joined her Facebook page so I could see pictures from our shoot the moment they are posted. For the new year, Katie has set a 52 week picture challenge that sounds like fun so I'm gonna do my darndest to participate. I know a few people are doing a 365 day picture challenge but that was very overwhelming to me.  What happens if you forget on day 275?  The whole year is ruined!!!  I couldn't handle the stress :) Every week Katie will announce a theme for the week and we have the whole week to snap a shot that fits that theme. It's not a contest. Just fun!  This week was pretty easy...Smile!

Of course nothing with a 14 month old is ever as easy as you think its going to be. I thought if I tried to teach Patrick how to say cheese he might hold still long enough to have his pic taken. It worked, but now I get this uber cheesy grin every time he sees the camera. I love this little ham!!!


Don't mind the shiny face. He just had a bath and is covered in Aquaphor..

Love this kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment